VEGETARIAN FESTIVAL 2022
Get together with family and friends during this Vegetarian Festival at The Silk Road, where we have sumptuous vegetarian menus with impeccably classic Cantonese cuisine curated by Chef Cheng Kam Sing to make your festival dining-out a rewarding occasion.
Specially crafted lunch and dinner menus are served for the Vegetarian Festival during 25 September to 4 October 2022.
Traditional Cantonese Clay Pot
The Silk Road serves up an array of special clay pot dishes this spring season. Appetize from six different clay pot dishes from THB 450.
A few highlights to wet your appetite...
- Stir-fried long eggplant in clay pot
- Cantonese style baked belly of pork in clay pot.
- Braised beef with tofu curd sheet served in clay pot.
- Doubled-boiled black grouper Szechuan style served in clay pot
- Phuket lobster with Jiang Bao sauce served in clay pot.
- Abalone in brown sauce served in clay pot.
The enhanced 5-course clay pot menu at THB 2,400 is available for lunch and dinner to enjoy this festival to the full.
Available from 16 June - 18 September 2022
Reservation is highly recommended at The Silk Road during this period.
* Prices are subject to 10% service charge and government tax
CLASSIC CANTONESE WITH MODERN FLAIR
The Silk Road signature Peking duck THB 1,800
Earn up to 1,013 points | Redeem from 10,834 points
Double boiled fish maw soup THB 800
Earn up to 450 points | Redeem from 4,815 points
The Silk Road barbecued sucking pig THB 3,300
Earn up to 3,300 points | Redeem from 19,862 points
The Silk Road is open daily for:
Lunch 11.30 A.M. - 02.30 P.M.
Dinner 05.30 P.M. - 10.00 P.M.
Athenee Club, Marriott Bonvoy and Club Marriott benefits apply.
All prices are in Thai Baht, subject to 10% service charge and government tax.